Subject: [IGSREPORT-6083] Wk 1004 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 17:57:00 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 18 17:57:00 PDT 1999      Message Number 6083
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1004 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 18-May-99)
                     GPS Week 1004/IGS Operational Week 273
             (March 21 through 27, 1999; Days 99080 thru 99086)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1004

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10047.snx.Z   cod10047.ssc.Z        cod10047.sum.Z   16-Apr-99
 EMR    AC   emr10047.snx.Z   emr10047.ssc.Z        emr10047.sum.Z   20-Apr-99
 ESA    AC   esa10047.snx.Z   esa10047.ssc.Z        esa10047.sum.Z   17-Apr-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10047.snx.Z   gfz10047.ssc.Z        gfz10047.sum.Z   16-Apr-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10047.snx.Z   jpl10047.ssc.Z        jpl10047.sum.Z   21-Apr-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10047.snx.Z   ngs10047.ssc.Z        ngs10047.sum.Z   15-Apr-99
 SIO    AC   sio10047.snx.Z   sio10047.ssc.Z        sio10047.sum.Z   19-Apr-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1004g.snx.Z   jpl1004g.ssc.Z        jpl1004g.sum.Z   27-Apr-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1004g.snx.Z   mit1004g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1004g.sum.Z   27-Apr-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1004g.snx.Z   ncl1004g.ssc.Z        ncl1004g.sum.Z   23-Apr-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1004p.snx.Z   ncl1004p.ssc.Z        ncl1004p.sum.Z   14-May-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10047.snx.Z   aus10047.ssc.Z        aus10047.sum.Z   07-May-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10047.snx.Z   eur10047.ssc.Z        eur10047.sum.Z   04-May-99
 GIA   RNAAC gia10047.snx.Z   gia10047.ssc.Z        gia10047.sum.Z   14-May-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10047.snx.Z   sir10047.ssc.Z        sir10047.sum.Z   11-May-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1004.snx.Z igs99P1004.ssc.Z      igs99P1004.sum.Z 12-May-99
================================================================================
Totals:  55 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 4 regional network associate analysis centers, and the IGS
         Reference Frame Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]