Subject: [IGSREPORT-6082] Wk 1007 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 17:56:36 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 18 17:56:36 PDT 1999      Message Number 6082
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1007 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 18-May-99)
                   GPS Week 1007/IGS Operational Week 278
          (April 25 through May 01, 1999; Days 99115 thru 99121)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1007**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10070-6.eph.Z cod10077.erp.Z   cod10077.sum.Z   cod10077.snx.Z 06-May-99
EMR emr10070-6.eph.Z emr10077.erp.Z   emr10077.sum.Z   emr10077.snx.Z 06-May-99+
ESA esa10070-6.eph.Z esa10077.erp.Z   esa10077.sum.Z   esa10077.snx.Z 11-May-99
GFZ gfz10070-6.sp3.Z gfz10077.erp.Z   gfz10077.sum.Z   gfz10077.snx.Z 06-May-99+
IGP igp10070-6.sp3.Z igp10070-6.erp.Z igp10070-6.sum.Z                30-Apr-99
IGR igr10070-6.sp3.Z igr10070-6.erp.Z igr10070-6.sum.Z                02-May-99
IGS igs10070-6.sp3.Z igs10077.erp.Z   igs10077.sum.Z                  11-May-99
JPL jpl10070-6.sp3.Z jpl10077.erp.Z   jpl10077.sum.Z   jpl10077.snx.Z 08-May-99
JPL                                   jpl1007g.sum.Z   jpl1007g.snx.Z 12-May-99
NCL                                   ncl1007g.sum.Z   ncl1007g.snx.Z 14-May-99
NGS ngs10070-6.sp3.Z ngs10077.erp.Z   ngs10077.sum.Z   ngs10077.snx.Z 07-May-99
SIO sio10070-6.sp3.Z sio10077.erp.Z   sio10077.sum.Z   sio10077.snx.Z 09-May-99
================================================================================
Totals:  151 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1007) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]