Subject: [IGSREPORT-6058] Wk 1003 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 6:26:50 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed May 12  6:26:50 PDT 1999      Message Number 6058
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1003 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 12-May-99)
                     GPS Week 1003/IGS Operational Week 272
             (March 14 through 20, 1999; Days 99073 thru 99079)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1003

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10037.snx.Z  cod10037.ssc.Z        cod10037.sum.Z   09-Apr-99
 EMR    AC    emr10037.snx.Z  emr10037.ssc.Z        emr10037.sum.Z   14-Apr-99
 ESA    AC    esa10037.snx.Z  esa10037.ssc.Z        esa10037.sum.Z   13-Apr-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10037.snx.Z  gfz10037.ssc.Z        gfz10037.sum.Z   09-Apr-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10037.snx.Z  jpl10037.ssc.Z        jpl10037.sum.Z   09-Apr-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10037.snx.Z  ngs10037.ssc.Z        ngs10037.sum.Z   09-Apr-99
 SIO    AC    sio10037.snx.Z  sio10037.ssc.Z        sio10037.sum.Z   13-Apr-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1003g.snx.Z  jpl1003g.ssc.Z        jpl1003g.sum.Z   27-Apr-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1003g.snx.Z  mit1003g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1003g.sum.Z   19-Apr-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1003g.snx.Z  ncl1003g.ssc.Z        ncl1003g.sum.Z   19-Apr-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10037.snx.Z  aus10037.ssc.Z        aus10037.sum.Z   05-May-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10037.snx.Z  eur10037.ssc.Z        eur10037.sum.Z   27-Apr-99
 GIA   RNAAC  gia10037.snx.Z  gia10037.ssc.Z        gia10037.sum.Z   26-Apr-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10037.snx.Z  sir10037.ssc.Z        sir10037.sum.Z   06-May-99
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 4 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]