Subject: [IGSREPORT-6057] Wk 1006 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 6:26:33 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed May 12  6:26:33 PDT 1999      Message Number 6057
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1006 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 12-May-99)
                   GPS Week 1006/IGS Operational Week 277
            (April 18 through 24, 1999; Days 99108 thru 99114)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1006**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10060-6.eph.Z cod10067.erp.Z   cod10067.sum.Z   cod10067.snx.Z 30-Apr-99
EMR emr10060-6.eph.Z emr10067.erp.Z   emr10067.sum.Z   emr10067.snx.Z 04-May-99+
ESA esa10060-6.eph.Z esa10067.erp.Z   esa10067.sum.Z   esa10067.snx.Z 04-May-99
GFZ gfz10060-6.sp3.Z gfz10067.erp.Z   gfz10067.sum.Z   gfz10067.snx.Z 29-Apr-99+
IGP igp10060-6.sp3.Z igp10060-6.erp.Z igp10060-6.sum.Z                23-Apr-99
IGR igr10060-6.sp3.Z igr10060-6.erp.Z igr10060-6.sum.Z                25-Apr-99
IGS igs10060-6.sp3.Z igs10067.erp.Z   igs10067.sum.Z                  05-May-99
JPL jpl10060-6.sp3.Z jpl10067.erp.Z   jpl10067.sum.Z   jpl10067.snx.Z 30-Apr-99
JPL                                   jpl1006g.sum.Z   jpl1006g.snx.Z 05-May-99
NCL                                   ncl1006g.sum.Z   ncl1006g.snx.Z 07-May-99
NGS ngs10060-6.sp3.Z ngs10067.erp.Z   ngs10067.sum.Z   ngs10067.snx.Z 29-Apr-99
SIO sio10060-6.sp3.Z sio10067.erp.Z   sio10067.sum.Z   sio10067.snx.Z 01-May-99
================================================================================
Totals:  151 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1006) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]