Subject: [IGSREPORT-603] CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0720
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 20 NOV 1993 12:38:13

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     20-NOV-1993 12:38:13       Message Number 603
***********************************************************************

From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0720
-------------------------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 18-Nov-93)
                       GPS Week 0720/IGS Pilot Week 52
                (October 24 thru 30, 1993; Days 297 thru 303)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0720]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07200-6.EPH      SP3     COD07207.ERP   COD07207.SUM     09-Nov-93
 EMR     EMR07200-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07207.ERP   EMR07207.SUM     04-Nov-93
 ESA     ESA07200-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07207.ERP   ESA07207.SUM     05-Nov-93
 GFZ     GFZ07200-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07207.ERP   GFZ07207.SUM     06-Nov-93
 JPL     JPL07200-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  JPL07207.ERP   JPL07207.SUM     11-Nov-93
 NGS     NGS07200-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07200-6.SUM   04-Nov-93
 SIO     SIO07200-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07207.ERP   SIO07207.SUM     13-Nov-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  82 files (12.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index