Subject: [IGSREPORT-6029] Wk 1002 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 9:03:06 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May  4  9:03:06 PDT 1999      Message Number 6029
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1002 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 04-May-99)
                     GPS Week 1002/IGS Operational Week 271
             (March 07 through 13, 1999; Days 99066 thru 99072)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1002

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10027.snx.Z  cod10027.ssc.Z        cod10027.sum.Z   02-Apr-99
 EMR    AC    emr10027.snx.Z  emr10027.ssc.Z        emr10027.sum.Z   06-Apr-99
 ESA    AC    esa10027.snx.Z  esa10027.ssc.Z        esa10027.sum.Z   01-Apr-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10027.snx.Z  gfz10027.ssc.Z        gfz10027.sum.Z   04-Apr-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10027.snx.Z  jpl10027.ssc.Z        jpl10027.sum.Z   05-Apr-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10027.snx.Z  ngs10027.ssc.Z        ngs10027.sum.Z   05-Apr-99
 SIO    AC    sio10027.snx.Z  sio10027.ssc.Z        sio10027.sum.Z   05-Apr-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1002g.snx.Z  jpl1002g.ssc.Z        jpl1002g.sum.Z   06-Apr-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1002g.snx.Z  mit1002g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1002g.sum.Z   13-Apr-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1002g.snx.Z  ncl1002g.ssc.Z        ncl1002g.sum.Z   19-Apr-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10027.snx.Z  aus10027.ssc.Z        aus10027.sum.Z   28-Apr-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10027.snx.Z  eur10027.ssc.Z        eur10027.sum.Z   20-Apr-99
 GIA   RNAAC  gia10027.snx.Z  gia10027.ssc.Z        gia10027.sum.Z   26-Apr-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10027.snx.Z  sir10027.ssc.Z        sir10027.sum.Z   29-Apr-99
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 4 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]