Subject: [IGSREPORT-6028] Wk 1005 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 9:02:47 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May  4  9:02:47 PDT 1999      Message Number 6028
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1005 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 04-May-99)
                   GPS Week 1005/IGS Operational Week 276
            (April 11 through 17, 1999; Days 99101 thru 99107)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1005**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10050-6.eph.Z cod10057.erp.Z   cod10057.sum.Z   cod10057.snx.Z 24-Apr-99
EMR emr10050-6.eph.Z emr10057.erp.Z   emr10057.sum.Z   emr10057.snx.Z 27-Apr-99+
ESA esa10050-6.eph.Z esa10057.erp.Z   esa10057.sum.Z   esa10057.snx.Z 23-Apr-99
GFZ gfz10050-6.sp3.Z gfz10057.erp.Z   gfz10057.sum.Z   gfz10057.snx.Z 22-Apr-99+
IGP igp10050-6.sp3.Z igp10050-6.erp.Z igp10050-6.sum.Z                14-Apr-99
IGR igr10050-6.sp3.Z igr10050-6.erp.Z igr10050-6.sum.Z                16-Apr-99
IGS igs10050-6.sp3.Z igs10057.erp.Z   igs10057.sum.Z                  28-Apr-99
JPL jpl10050-6.sp3.Z jpl10057.erp.Z   jpl10057.sum.Z   jpl10057.snx.Z 27-Apr-99
JPL                                   jpl1005g.sum.Z   jpl1005g.snx.Z 28-Apr-99
NGS ngs10050-6.sp3.Z ngs10057.erp.Z   ngs10057.sum.Z   ngs10057.snx.Z 22-Apr-99
SIO sio10050-6.sp3.Z sio10057.erp.Z   sio10057.sum.Z   sio10057.snx.Z 26-Apr-99
================================================================================
Totals:  148 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1005) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]