Subject: [IGSREPORT-6017] Wk 1001 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 6:44:11 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Apr 29  6:44:11 PDT 1999      Message Number 6017
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1001 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 29-Apr-99)
                     GPS Week 1001/IGS Operational Week 270
         (February 28 through March 06 1999; Days 99059 thru 99065)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1001

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10017.snx.Z  cod10017.ssc.Z        cod10017.sum.Z   26-Mar-99
 EMR    AC    emr10017.snx.Z  emr10017.ssc.Z        emr10017.sum.Z   30-Mar-99
 ESA    AC    esa10017.snx.Z  esa10017.ssc.Z        esa10017.sum.Z   25-Mar-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10017.snx.Z  gfz10017.ssc.Z        gfz10017.sum.Z   25-Mar-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10017.snx.Z  jpl10017.ssc.Z        jpl10017.sum.Z   02-Apr-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10017.snx.Z  ngs10017.ssc.Z        ngs10017.sum.Z   26-Mar-99
 SIO    AC    sio10017.snx.Z  sio10017.ssc.Z        sio10017.sum.Z   30-Mar-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1001g.snx.Z  jpl1001g.ssc.Z        jpl1001g.sum.Z   06-Apr-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1001g.snx.Z  mit1001g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1001g.sum.Z   05-Apr-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1001g.snx.Z  ncl1001g.ssc.Z        ncl1001g.sum.Z   18-Apr-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10017.snx.Z  eur10017.ssc.Z        eur10017.sum.Z   13-Apr-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10017.snx.Z  sir10017.ssc.Z        sir10017.sum.Z   16-Apr-99
================================================================================
Totals:  40 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 2 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]