Subject: [IGSREPORT-6016] Wk 1004 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 6:43:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Apr 29  6:43:53 PDT 1999      Message Number 6016
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1004 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Apr-99)
                   GPS Week 1004/IGS Operational Week 275
            (April 04 through 10, 1999; Days 99094 thru 99100)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1004**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10040-6.eph.Z cod10047.erp.Z   cod10047.sum.Z   cod10047.snx.Z 16-Apr-99
EMR emr10040-6.eph.Z emr10047.erp.Z   emr10047.sum.Z   emr10047.snx.Z 20-Apr-99+
ESA esa10040-6.eph.Z esa10047.erp.Z   esa10047.sum.Z   esa10047.snx.Z 17-Apr-99
GFZ gfz10040-6.sp3.Z gfz10047.erp.Z   gfz10047.sum.Z   gfz10047.snx.Z 06-Apr-99+
IGP igp10040-6.sp3.Z igp10040-6.erp.Z igp10040-6.sum.Z                09-Apr-99
IGR igr10040-6.sp3.Z igr10040-6.erp.Z igr10040-6.sum.Z                11-Apr-99
IGS igs10040-6.sp3.Z igs10047.erp.Z   igs10047.sum.Z                  22-Apr-99
JPL jpl10040-6.sp3.Z jpl10047.erp.Z   jpl10047.sum.Z   jpl10047.snx.Z 21-Apr-99
JPL                                   jpl1004g.sum.Z   jpl1004g.snx.Z 27-Apr-99
MIT                                   mit1004g.sum.Z   mit1004g.snx.Z 27-Apr-99
NCL                                   ncl1004g.sum.Z   ncl1004g.snx.Z 23-Apr-99
NGS ngs10040-6.sp3.Z ngs10047.erp.Z   ngs10047.sum.Z   ngs10047.snx.Z 15-Apr-99
SIO sio10040-6.sp3.Z sio10047.erp.Z   sio10047.sum.Z   sio10047.snx.Z 19-Apr-99
================================================================================
Totals:  155 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1004) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]