Subject: [IGSREPORT-6015] Wk 1006 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 6:43:35 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Apr 29  6:43:35 PDT 1999      Message Number 6015
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject: Wk 1006 CDDIS Data Holdings

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 29-Apr-99 09:28)             
                    IGS Operational Week 277/GPS Week 1006                   
           (April 18 through April 24, 1999; Days 99108 through 99114)          
                                                                                
                 Mon.                  108  109  110  111  112  113  114   No.  
   Site Name     Name     Receiver     0418 0419 0420 0421 0422 0423 0424 Days  
---------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Albert Head      ALBH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Albert Head      ALBX BENCHMARK ACT003   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Algonquin        ALGO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Alice Springs    ALIC Rogue SNR-8100     X    -    -    -    -    -    -      1 
Almaty           SELE Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    -    -    -    -      3 
Ankara           ANKR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Annapolis        USNA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
AOA, Westlake    AOA1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Arequipa         AREQ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ascension Island ASC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Auckland         AUCK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bahrain          BAHR Ashtech Z-XIID     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bakosurtanal     BAKO Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bar Harbor       BARH Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Barbados         BARB Ashtech Z-SURVEY   X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Bermuda          BRMU Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bishkek          POL2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Bogota           BOGT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Borowiec         BOR1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Brussels         BRUS Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Carr Hill        CARR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Casey            CAS1 Rogue SNR-8100     -    X    X    X    -    -    -      3 
Catalina Island  CAT1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ceduna           CEDU Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    -    -    -    -    -      2 
Chatham Island   CHAT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Chilliwack       CHWK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Chumysh          CHUM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Churchill        CHUR Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Colorado Springs AMC2 Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Davis            DAV1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    -    X    X    -      5 
Diego Garcia     DGAR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
East Port        EPRT Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Easter Island    EISL Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ensenada         CIC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Fairbanks        FAIR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Flin Flon        FLIN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Fortaleza        FORT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Goldstone        GOL2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Goldstone        GOLD Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Gough Island     GOUG Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Grasse           GRAS Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Graz             GRAZ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Greenbelt        GODE Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Guam             GUAM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Hartebeesthoek   HARK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Hartebeesthoek   HRAO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Harvest Platform HARV Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Herstmonceux     HERS Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Hobart           HOB2 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Hofn             HOFN Trimble 4000SSI    -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Horn Point       HNPT Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Irkutsk          IRKT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Jabiru           JAB1 Ashtech Z-XII3     -    -    -    -    X    X    -      2 
Jozefoslaw       JOZE Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Karratha         KARR Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kaygabok         KAYT Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kellyville       KELY Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    -    -    X    X      5 
Key Biscayne     AOML Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Khantau          SUMK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Kiev             GLSV Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kiruna           KIRU Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kitab            KIT3 Rogue SNR-8000     -    -    -    X    X    X    X      4 
Kokee Park       KOKB Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kootwijk         KOSG Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kourou           KOUR Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Krasnoyarsk      KSTU Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kumtorkala       KUMT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    -    -    -    -    -      2 
Kunming          KUNM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kwajalein        KWJ1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
L'Ebre           EBRE Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
La Plata         LPGS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Lac Du Bonnet    DUBO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Long Beach       LBCH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Macquarie Island MAC1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Madrid           MAD2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Madrid           MADR Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Magadan          MAG0 Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Malindi          MALI Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mammoth Lakes    KRAK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Matera           MATE Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mauna Kea        MKEA Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    -    X    -    X    X    X      5 
Mawson           MAW1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
McDonald         MDO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
McMurdo          MCM4 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mendeleevo       MDVO Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Metsahovi        METS Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    -    X    X      6 
Mitzpe Ramon     RAMO Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    -    X    X    X    X      6 
Monument Peak    MONP Ashtech LPZ-XII3   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Nanoose          NANO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Nicosia          NICO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
North Liberty    NLIB Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Noumea           NOUM Trimble 4000-SSI   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ny Alesund       NYA1 Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ny Alesund       NYAL Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
O'Higgins        OHIG Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Oberpfaffenhofen OBER Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Onsala           ONSA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    -    X    X    X      6 
Ottawa           NRC1 Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Palmer           PALM Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Palos Verdes     PVEP Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pasadena         JPLF Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pasadena         JPLM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Penticton        DRAO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Perth            PERT Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Petropavlovsk-Ka PETP Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pie Town         PIE1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pinyon Flat      PIN1 Ashtech Z-XIID     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Potsdam          POTS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Priddis          PRDS Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Quezon CITy      PIMO Rogue SNR-8000     -    -    -    -    X    X    X      3 
Quincy           QUIN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Reykjavik        REYK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Rio Grande       RIOG Ashtech Z12        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Saint John's     STJO Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Sanae            VESL Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Santiago         SANT Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Schefferville    SCH2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Scripps          SIO3 Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Seychelles       SEY1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Shamsi           SHAS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    -    -    -    -      3 
Shanghai         SHAO Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    -    X    X      6 
Singapore        NTUS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    -    X    -    X      5 
Solomons Island  SOL1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
South Pole       AMUN Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
St. Croix        CRO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Sutherland       SUTH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Suwon            SUWN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Taal             TVST Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Taejon           DAEJ Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Thule            THU1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tidbinbilla      TID2 Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tidbinbilla      TIDB Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tiksi            TIXI Ashtech Z-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Townsville       TOW2 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tromso           TRO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tromso           TROM Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tsukuba          TSKB Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ucluelet         UCLU Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Urumqi           URUM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Usuda            USUD Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Vandenberg       VNDP Ashtech LPZ-XIID   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Villafranca      VILL Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Washington, D.C. USNO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Westerbork       WSRT Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Westford         WES2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Wettzell         WTZR Rogue SNR-8000     -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Whistler         WSLR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Whitehorse       WHIT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Williams Lake    WILL Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Wuhan            WUHN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Xi'an            XIAN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yakutsk          YAKZ Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yaragadee        YAR1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    -    X    X      6 
Yellowknife      YELL Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yerevan          NSSP Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zelenchukskaya   ZECK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Zimmerwald       ZIMM Trimble 4000SSE    -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Zvenigorod       ZWEN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
---------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Totals:           158  stations         151  153  151  146  148  144  141  1033 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/gpsdata directory contains days 98001 and on
        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsdata directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]