Subject: [IGSREPORT-5986] Wk 1000 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:17:18 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 20 10:17:18 PDT 1999      Message Number 5986
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1000 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 20-Apr-99)
                     GPS Week 1000/IGS Operational Week 269
            (February 21 through 27 1999; Days 99052 thru 99058)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1000

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10007.snx.Z  cod10007.ssc.Z        cod10007.sum.Z   19-Mar-99
 EMR    AC    emr10007.snx.Z  emr10007.ssc.Z        emr10007.sum.Z   23-Mar-99
 ESA    AC    esa10007.snx.Z  esa10007.ssc.Z        esa10007.sum.Z   19-Mar-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10007.snx.Z  gfz10007.ssc.Z        gfz10007.sum.Z   18-Mar-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10007.snx.Z  jpl10007.ssc.Z        jpl10007.sum.Z   24-Mar-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10007.snx.Z  ngs10007.ssc.Z        ngs10007.sum.Z   19-Mar-99
 SIO    AC    sio10007.snx.Z  sio10007.ssc.Z        sio10007.sum.Z   22-Mar-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1000g.snx.Z  jpl1000g.ssc.Z        jpl1000g.sum.Z   01-Apr-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1000g.snx.Z  mit1000g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1000g.sum.Z   30-Mar-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1000g.snx.Z  ncl1000g.ssc.Z        ncl1000g.sum.Z   18-Apr-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10007.snx.Z  eur10007.ssc.Z        eur10007.sum.Z   07-Apr-99
 GIA   RNAAC  gia10007.snx.Z  gia10007.ssc.Z        gia10007.sum.Z   15-Apr-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10007.snx.Z  sir10007.ssc.Z        sir10007.sum.Z   12-Apr-99
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]