Subject: [IGSREPORT-5985] Wk 1003 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:16:58 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 20 10:16:58 PDT 1999      Message Number 5985
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1003 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 20-Apr-99)
                   GPS Week 1003/IGS Operational Week 274
         (March 28 through April 03, 1999; Days 99087 thru 99093)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1003**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10030-6.eph.Z cod10037.erp.Z   cod10037.sum.Z   cod10037.snx.Z 09-Apr-99
EMR emr10030-6.eph.Z emr10037.erp.Z   emr10037.sum.Z   emr10037.snx.Z 14-Apr-99+
ESA esa10030-6.eph.Z esa10037.erp.Z   esa10037.sum.Z   esa10037.snx.Z 13-Apr-99
GFZ gfz10030-6.sp3.Z gfz10037.erp.Z   gfz10037.sum.Z   gfz10037.snx.Z 09-Apr-99+
IGP igp10030-6.sp3.Z igp10030-6.erp.Z igp10030-6.sum.Z                02-Apr-99
IGR igr10030-6.sp3.Z igr10030-6.erp.Z igr10030-6.sum.Z                04-Apr-99
IGS igs10030-6.sp3.Z igs10037.erp.Z   igs10037.sum.Z                  15-Apr-99
JPL jpl10030-6.sp3.Z jpl10037.erp.Z   jpl10037.sum.Z   jpl10037.snx.Z 09-Apr-99
MIT                                   mit1003g.sum.Z   mit1003g.snx.Z 19-Apr-99
NCL                                   ncl1003g.sum.Z   ncl1003g.snx.Z 19-Apr-99
NGS ngs10030-6.sp3.Z ngs10037.erp.Z   ngs10037.sum.Z   ngs10037.snx.Z 09-Apr-99
SIO sio10030-6.sp3.Z sio10037.erp.Z   sio10037.sum.Z   sio10037.snx.Z 13-Apr-99
================================================================================
Totals:  152 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1003) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]