Subject: [IGSREPORT-5964] Wk 0999 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 9:08:30 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr 14  9:08:30 PDT 1999      Message Number 5964
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0999 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 14-Apr-99)
                     GPS Week 0999/IGS Operational Week 268
            (February 14 through 20 1999; Days 99045 thru 99051)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0999

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09997.snx.Z  cod09997.ssc.Z        cod09997.sum.Z   11-Mar-99
 EMR    AC    emr09997.snx.Z  emr09997.ssc.Z        emr09997.sum.Z   10-Mar-99
 ESA    AC    esa09997.snx.Z  esa09997.ssc.Z        esa09997.sum.Z   16-Mar-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz09997.snx.Z  gfz09997.ssc.Z        gfz09997.sum.Z   12-Mar-99
 JPL    AC    jpl09997.snx.Z  jpl09997.ssc.Z        jpl09997.sum.Z   15-Mar-99
 NGS    AC    ngs09997.snx.Z  ngs09997.ssc.Z        ngs09997.sum.Z   12-Mar-99
 SIO    AC    sio09997.snx.Z  sio09997.ssc.Z        sio09997.sum.Z   16-Mar-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0999g.snx.Z  jpl0999g.ssc.Z        jpl0999g.sum.Z   01-Apr-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0999g.snx.Z  mit0999g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0999g.sum.Z   25-Mar-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09997.snx.Z  aus09997.ssc.Z        aus09997.sum.Z   08-Apr-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09997.snx.Z  eur09997.ssc.Z        eur09997.sum.Z   30-Mar-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09997.snx.Z  sir09997.ssc.Z        sir09997.sum.Z   08-Apr-99
================================================================================
Totals:  40 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]