Subject: [IGSREPORT-5945] Wk 0998 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:51:08 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr  7 10:51:08 PDT 1999      Message Number 5945
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0998 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 07-Apr-99)
                     GPS Week 0998/IGS Operational Week 268
            (February 14 through 20 1999; Days 99045 thru 99051)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0998

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09987.snx.Z  cod09987.ssc.Z        cod09987.sum.Z   05-Mar-99
 EMR    AC    emr09987.snx.Z  emr09987.ssc.Z        emr09987.sum.Z   03-Mar-99
 ESA    AC    esa09987.snx.Z  esa09987.ssc.Z        esa09987.sum.Z   09-Mar-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz09987.snx.Z  gfz09987.ssc.Z        gfz09987.sum.Z   04-Mar-99
 JPL    AC    jpl09987.snx.Z  jpl09987.ssc.Z        jpl09987.sum.Z   05-Mar-99
 NGS    AC    ngs09987.snx.Z  ngs09987.ssc.Z        ngs09987.sum.Z   04-Mar-99
 SIO    AC    sio09987.snx.Z  sio09987.ssc.Z        sio09987.sum.Z   08-Mar-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0998g.snx.Z  jpl0998g.ssc.Z        jpl0998g.sum.Z   10-Mar-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0998g.snx.Z  mit0998g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0998g.sum.Z   15-Mar-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0998g.snx.Z  ncl0998g.ssc.Z        ncl0998g.sum.Z   25-Mar-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09987.snx.Z  aus09987.ssc.Z        aus09987.sum.Z   01-Apr-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09987.snx.Z  eur09987.ssc.Z        eur09987.sum.Z   23-Mar-99
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09987.snx.Z  gia09987.ssc.Z        gia09987.sum.Z   26-Mar-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09987.snx.Z  sir09987.ssc.Z        sir09987.sum.Z   23-Mar-99
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 4 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]