Subject: [IGSREPORT-5944] Wk 1001 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:49:51 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Apr  7 10:49:51 PDT 1999      Message Number 5944
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1001 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Apr-99)
                   GPS Week 1001/IGS Operational Week 272
            (March 14 through 20, 1999; Days 99073 thru 99079)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1001**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10010-6.eph.Z cod10017.erp.Z   cod10017.sum.Z   cod10017.snx.Z 26-Mar-99
EMR emr10010-6.eph.Z emr10017.erp.Z   emr10017.sum.Z   emr10017.snx.Z 30-Mar-99+
ESA esa10010-6.eph.Z esa10017.erp.Z   esa10017.sum.Z   esa10017.snx.Z 25-Mar-99
GFZ gfz10010-6.sp3.Z gfz10017.erp.Z   gfz10017.sum.Z   gfz10017.snx.Z 25-Mar-99+
IGP igp10010-6.sp3.Z igp10010-6.erp.Z igp10010-6.sum.Z                19-Mar-99
IGR igr10010-6.sp3.Z igr10010-6.erp.Z igr10010-6.sum.Z                21-Mar-99
IGS igs10010-6.sp3.Z igs10017.erp.Z   igs10017.sum.Z                  31-Mar-99
JPL jpl10010-6.sp3.Z jpl10017.erp.Z   jpl10017.sum.Z   jpl10017.snx.Z 02-Apr-99
JPL                                   jpl1001g.sum.Z   jpl1001g.snx.Z 06-Apr-99
MIT                                   mit1001g.sum.Z   mit1001g.snx.Z 05-Apr-99
NGS ngs10010-6.sp3.Z ngs10017.erp.Z   ngs10017.sum.Z   ngs10017.snx.Z 26-Mar-99
SIO sio10010-6.sp3.Z sio10017.erp.Z   sio10017.sum.Z   sio10017.snx.Z 30-Mar-99
================================================================================
Totals:  152 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1001) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]