Subject: [IGSREPORT-5916] Wk 0997 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:11:55 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 30 11:11:55 PST 1999      Message Number 5916
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0997 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 30-Mar-99)
                     GPS Week 0997/IGS Operational Week 267
            (February 07 through 13 1999; Days 99038 thru 99044)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0997

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09977.snx.Z  cod09977.ssc.Z        cod09977.sum.Z   25-Feb-99
 EMR    AC    emr09977.snx.Z  emr09977.ssc.Z        emr09977.sum.Z   25-Feb-99
 ESA    AC    esa09977.snx.Z  esa09977.ssc.Z        esa09977.sum.Z   01-Mar-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz09977.snx.Z  gfz09977.ssc.Z        gfz09977.sum.Z   25-Feb-99
 JPL    AC    jpl09977.snx.Z  jpl09977.ssc.Z        jpl09977.sum.Z   01-Mar-99
 NGS    AC    ngs09977.snx.Z  ngs09977.ssc.Z        ngs09977.sum.Z   25-Feb-99
 SIO    AC    sio09977.snx.Z  sio09977.ssc.Z        sio09977.sum.Z   27-Feb-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0997g.snx.Z  jpl0997g.ssc.Z        jpl0997g.sum.Z   02-Mar-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0997g.snx.Z  mit0997g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0997g.sum.Z   09-Mar-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0997g.snx.Z  ncl0997g.ssc.Z        ncl0997g.sum.Z   16-Mar-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09977.snx.Z  aus09977.ssc.Z        aus09977.sum.Z   24-Mar-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09977.snx.Z  eur09977.ssc.Z        eur09977.sum.Z   16-Mar-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09977.snx.Z  sir09977.ssc.Z        sir09977.sum.Z   16-Mar-99
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]