Subject: [IGSREPORT-5915] Wk 1000 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:10:25 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 30 11:10:25 PST 1999      Message Number 5915
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1000 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 30-Mar-99)
                   GPS Week 1000/IGS Operational Week 271
            (March 07 through 13, 1999; Days 99066 thru 99072)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1000**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10000-6.eph.Z cod10007.erp.Z   cod10007.sum.Z   cod10007.snx.Z 19-Mar-99
EMR emr10000-6.eph.Z emr10007.erp.Z   emr10007.sum.Z   emr10007.snx.Z 23-Mar-99+
ESA esa10000-6.eph.Z esa10007.erp.Z   esa10007.sum.Z   esa10007.snx.Z 19-Mar-99
GFZ gfz10000-6.sp3.Z gfz10007.erp.Z   gfz10007.sum.Z   gfz10007.snx.Z 18-Mar-99+
IGP igp10000-6.sp3.Z igp10000-6.erp.Z igp10000-6.sum.Z                12-Mar-99
IGR igr10000-6.sp3.Z igr10000-6.erp.Z igr10000-6.sum.Z                14-Mar-99
IGS igs10000-6.sp3.Z igs10007.erp.Z   igs10007.sum.Z                  25-Mar-99
JPL jpl10000-6.sp3.Z jpl10007.erp.Z   jpl10007.sum.Z   jpl10007.snx.Z 23-Mar-99
MIT                                   mit1000g.sum.Z   mit1000g.snx.Z 30-Mar-99
NGS ngs10000-6.sp3.Z ngs10007.erp.Z   ngs10007.sum.Z   ngs10007.snx.Z 19-Mar-99
SIO sio10000-6.sp3.Z sio10007.erp.Z   sio10007.sum.Z   sio10007.snx.Z 22-Mar-99
================================================================================
Totals:  149 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1000) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]