Subject: [IGSREPORT-5893] Wk 0999 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 12:01:38 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 23 12:01:38 PST 1999      Message Number 5893
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0999 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Mar-99)
                   GPS Week 0999/IGS Operational Week 270
        (February 28 through March 06, 1999; Days 99059 thru 99065)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0999**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09990-6.eph.Z cod09997.erp.Z   cod09997.sum.Z   cod09997.snx.Z 11-Mar-99
EMR emr09990-6.eph.Z emr09997.erp.Z   emr09997.sum.Z   emr09997.snx.Z 10-Mar-99+
ESA esa09990-6.eph.Z esa09997.erp.Z   esa09997.sum.Z   esa09997.snx.Z 16-Mar-99
GFZ gfz09990-6.sp3.Z gfz09997.erp.Z   gfz09997.sum.Z   gfz09997.snx.Z 12-Mar-99+
IGP igp09990-6.sp3.Z igp09990-6.erp.Z igp09990-6.sum.Z                05-Mar-99
IGR igr09990-6.sp3.Z igr09990-6.erp.Z igr09990-6.sum.Z                07-Mar-99
IGS igs09990-6.sp3.Z igs09997.erp.Z   igs09997.sum.Z                  19-Mar-99
JPL jpl09990-6.sp3.Z jpl09997.erp.Z   jpl09997.sum.Z   jpl09997.snx.Z 15-Mar-99
NGS ngs09990-6.sp3.Z ngs09997.erp.Z   ngs09997.sum.Z   ngs09997.snx.Z 12-Mar-99
SIO sio09990-6.sp3.Z sio09997.erp.Z   sio09997.sum.Z   sio09997.snx.Z 16-Mar-99
================================================================================
Totals:  145 files from 7 analysis centers, 0 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0999) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]