Subject: [IGSREPORT-5879] Wk 0995 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:04:00 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 16 19:04:00 PST 1999      Message Number 5879
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0995 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 16-Mar-99)
                     GPS Week 0995/IGS Operational Week 266
        (January 31 through February 06 1999; Days 99031 thru 99037)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0995

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09957.snx.Z  cod09957.ssc.Z        cod09957.sum.Z   12-Feb-99
 EMR    AC    emr09957.snx.Z  emr09957.ssc.Z        emr09957.sum.Z   16-Feb-99
 ESA    AC    esa09957.snx.Z  esa09957.ssc.Z        esa09957.sum.Z   16-Feb-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz09957.snx.Z  gfz09957.ssc.Z        gfz09957.sum.Z   12-Feb-99
 JPL    AC    jpl09957.snx.Z  jpl09957.ssc.Z        jpl09957.sum.Z   16-Feb-99
 NGS    AC    ngs09957.snx.Z  ngs09957.ssc.Z        ngs09957.sum.Z   12-Feb-99
 SIO    AC    sio09957.snx.Z  sio09957.ssc.Z        sio09957.sum.Z   12-Feb-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0995g.snx.Z  jpl0995g.ssc.Z        jpl0995g.sum.Z   17-Feb-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0995g.snx.Z  mit0995g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0995g.sum.Z   23-Feb-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0995g.snx.Z  ncl0995g.ssc.Z        ncl0995g.sum.Z   17-Feb-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09957.snx.Z  aus09957.ssc.Z        aus09957.sum.Z   01-Mar-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09957.snx.Z  eur09957.ssc.Z        eur09957.sum.Z   02-Mar-99
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09957.snx.Z  gia09957.ssc.Z        gia09957.sum.Z   15-Mar-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09957.snx.Z  sir09957.ssc.Z        sir09957.sum.Z   25-Feb-99
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 4 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Robert Liu <[email-masked]>]