Subject: [IGSREPORT-5877] Wk 0997 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:03:41 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 16 19:03:41 PST 1999      Message Number 5877
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0997 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Mar-99)
                   GPS Week 0997/IGS Operational Week 268
           (February 14 through 20, 1999; Days 99045 thru 99051)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0997**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09970-6.eph.Z cod09977.erp.Z   cod09977.sum.Z   cod09977.snx.Z 25-Feb-99
EMR emr09970-6.eph.Z emr09977.erp.Z   emr09977.sum.Z   emr09977.snx.Z 25-Feb-99+
ESA esa09970-6.eph.Z esa09977.erp.Z   esa09977.sum.Z   esa09977.snx.Z 01-Mar-99
GFZ gfz09970-6.sp3.Z gfz09977.erp.Z   gfz09977.sum.Z   gfz09977.snx.Z 25-Feb-99+
IGP igp09970-6.sp3.Z igp09970-6.erp.Z igp09970-6.sum.Z                19-Feb-99
IGR igr09970-6.sp3.Z igr09970-6.erp.Z igr09970-6.sum.Z                21-Feb-99
IGS igs09970-6.sp3.Z igs09977.erp.Z   igs09977.sum.Z                  04-Mar-99
JPL jpl09970-6.sp3.Z jpl09977.erp.Z   jpl09977.sum.Z   jpl09977.snx.Z 01-Mar-99
JPL                                   jpl0997g.sum.Z   jpl0997g.snx.Z 02-Mar-99
MIT                                   mit0997g.sum.Z   mit0997g.snx.Z 09-Mar-99
NCL                                   ncl0997g.sum.Z   ncl0997g.snx.Z 09-Mar-99
NGS ngs09970-6.sp3.Z ngs09977.erp.Z   ngs09977.sum.Z   ngs09977.snx.Z 25-Feb-99
SIO sio09970-6.sp3.Z sio09977.erp.Z   sio09977.sum.Z   sio09977.snx.Z 27-Feb-99
SIR                                   sir09977.sum.Z   sir09977.snx.Z 16-Mar-99
================================================================================
Totals:  158 files from 7 analysis centers, 4 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0997) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Robert Liu <[email-masked]>]