Subject: [IGSREPORT-5866] Wk 0998 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:01:57 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 16 19:01:57 PST 1999      Message Number 5866
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0998 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Mar-99)
                   GPS Week 0998/IGS Operational Week 269
           (February 21 through 27, 1999; Days 99052 thru 99058)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0998**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09980-6.eph.Z cod09987.erp.Z   cod09987.sum.Z   cod09987.snx.Z 05-Mar-99
EMR emr09980-6.eph.Z emr09987.erp.Z   emr09987.sum.Z   emr09987.snx.Z 03-Mar-99+
ESA esa09980-6.eph.Z esa09987.erp.Z   esa09987.sum.Z   esa09987.snx.Z 09-Mar-99
GFZ gfz09980-6.sp3.Z gfz09987.erp.Z   gfz09987.sum.Z   gfz09987.snx.Z 04-Mar-99+
IGP igp09980-6.sp3.Z igp09980-6.erp.Z igp09980-6.sum.Z                26-Feb-99
IGR igr09980-6.sp3.Z igr09980-6.erp.Z igr09980-6.sum.Z                28-Feb-99
IGS igs09980-6.sp3.Z igs09987.erp.Z   igs09987.sum.Z                  10-Mar-99
JPL jpl09980-6.sp3.Z jpl09987.erp.Z   jpl09987.sum.Z   jpl09987.snx.Z 05-Mar-99
JPL                                   jpl0998g.sum.Z   jpl0998g.snx.Z 10-Mar-99
MIT                                   mit0998g.sum.Z   mit0998g.snx.Z 15-Mar-99
NGS ngs09980-6.sp3.Z ngs09987.erp.Z   ngs09987.sum.Z   ngs09987.snx.Z 04-Mar-99
SIO sio09980-6.sp3.Z sio09987.erp.Z   sio09987.sum.Z   sio09987.snx.Z 08-Mar-99
================================================================================
Totals:  152 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0998) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Robert Liu <[email-masked]>]