Subject: [IGSREPORT-5835] Wk 0993 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 9:52:28 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar  2  9:52:28 PST 1999      Message Number 5835
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0993 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 02-Mar-99)
                     GPS Week 0993/IGS Operational Week 264
            (January 17 through 23, 1999; Days 99017 thru 99023)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0993

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09937.snx.Z  cod09937.ssc.Z        cod09937.sum.Z   29-Jan-99
 EMR    AC    emr09937.snx.Z  emr09937.ssc.Z        emr09937.sum.Z   27-Jan-99
 ESA    AC    esa09937.snx.Z  esa09937.ssc.Z        esa09937.sum.Z   02-Feb-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz09937.snx.Z  gfz09937.ssc.Z        gfz09937.sum.Z   01-Feb-99
 JPL    AC    jpl09937.snx.Z  jpl09937.ssc.Z        jpl09937.sum.Z   02-Feb-99
 NGS    AC    ngs09937.snx.Z  ngs09937.ssc.Z        ngs09937.sum.Z   29-Jan-99
 SIO    AC    sio09937.snx.Z  sio09937.ssc.Z        sio09937.sum.Z   01-Feb-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0993g.snx.Z  jpl0993g.ssc.Z        jpl0993g.sum.Z   03-Feb-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0993g.snx.Z  mit0993g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0993g.sum.Z   08-Feb-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0993g.snx.Z  ncl0993g.ssc.Z        ncl0993g.sum.Z   08-Feb-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09937.snx.Z  aus09937.ssc.Z        aus09937.sum.Z   16-Feb-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09937.snx.Z  eur09937.ssc.Z        eur09937.sum.Z   16-Feb-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09937.snx.Z  sir09937.ssc.Z        sir09937.sum.Z   11-Feb-99
================================================================================
Totals:  40 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]