Subject: [IGSREPORT-5834] Wk 0996 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 9:52:08 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar  2  9:52:08 PST 1999      Message Number 5834
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0996 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Mar-99)
                   GPS Week 0996/IGS Operational Week 267
           (February 07 through 13, 1999; Days 99038 thru 99044)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0996**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09960-6.eph.Z cod09967.erp.Z   cod09967.sum.Z   cod09967.snx.Z 19-Feb-99
EMR emr09960-6.eph.Z emr09967.erp.Z   emr09967.sum.Z   emr09967.snx.Z 23-Feb-99+
ESA esa09960-6.eph.Z esa09967.erp.Z   esa09967.sum.Z   esa09967.snx.Z 19-Feb-99
GFZ gfz09960-6.sp3.Z gfz09967.erp.Z   gfz09967.sum.Z   gfz09967.snx.Z 22-Feb-99+
IGP igp09960-6.sp3.Z igp09960-6.erp.Z igp09960-6.sum.Z                12-Feb-99
IGR igr09960-6.sp3.Z igr09960-6.erp.Z igr09960-6.sum.Z                14-Feb-99
IGS igs09960-6.sp3.Z igs09967.erp.Z   igs09967.sum.Z                  25-Feb-99
JPL jpl09960-6.sp3.Z jpl09967.erp.Z   jpl09967.sum.Z   jpl09967.snx.Z 22-Feb-99
JPL                                   jpl0996g.sum.Z   jpl0996g.snx.Z 25-Feb-99
MIT                                   mit0996g.sum.Z   mit0996g.snx.Z 02-Mar-99
NCL                                   ncl0996g.sum.Z   ncl0996g.snx.Z 25-Feb-99
NGS ngs09960-6.sp3.Z ngs09967.erp.Z   ngs09967.sum.Z   ngs09967.snx.Z 22-Feb-99
SIO sio09960-6.sp3.Z sio09967.erp.Z   sio09967.sum.Z   sio09967.snx.Z 23-Feb-99
================================================================================
Totals:  155 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0996) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]