Subject: [IGSREPORT-582] CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0719
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 5 NOV 1993 11:28:17

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      5-NOV-1993 11:28:17       Message Number 582
***********************************************************************
 
From:  CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subj:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0719
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 04-Nov-93)
                       GPS Week 0719/IGS Pilot Week 51
                (October 17 thru 23, 1993; Days 290 thru 296)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0719]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07190-6.EPH      SP3     COD07197.ERP   COD07197.SUM     29-Oct-93
 EMR     EMR07190-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07197.ERP   EMR07197.SUM     26-Oct-93
 ESA     ESA07190-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07197.ERP   ESA07197.SUM     27-Oct-93
 GFZ     GFZ07190-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07197.ERP   GFZ07197.SUM     02-Nov-93
 JPL     JPL07190-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  JPL07197.ERP   JPL07197.SUM     28-Oct-93
 NGS     NGS07190-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07190-6.SUM   28-Oct-93
 SIO     SIO07190-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07197.ERP   SIO07197.SUM     29-Oct-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  82 files (12.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index