Subject: [IGSREPORT-5814] Wk 0992 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 8:29:45 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Feb 24  8:29:45 PST 1999      Message Number 5814
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0992 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 24-Feb-99)
                     GPS Week 0992/IGS Operational Week 263
            (January 10 through 16, 1999; Days 99010 thru 99016)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0992

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09927.snx.Z  cod09927.ssc.Z        cod09927.sum.Z   22-Jan-99
 EMR    AC    emr09927.snx.Z  emr09927.ssc.Z        emr09927.sum.Z   25-Jan-99
 ESA    AC    esa09927.snx.Z  esa09927.ssc.Z        esa09927.sum.Z   26-Jan-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz09927.snx.Z  gfz09927.ssc.Z        gfz09927.sum.Z   21-Jan-99
 JPL    AC    jpl09927.snx.Z  jpl09927.ssc.Z        jpl09927.sum.Z   26-Jan-99
 NGS    AC    ngs09927.snx.Z  ngs09927.ssc.Z        ngs09927.sum.Z   29-Jan-99
 SIO    AC    sio09927.snx.Z  sio09927.ssc.Z        sio09927.sum.Z   25-Jan-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0992g.snx.Z  jpl0992g.ssc.Z        jpl0992g.sum.Z   28-Jan-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0992g.snx.Z  mit0992g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0992g.sum.Z   04-Feb-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0992g.snx.Z  ncl0992g.ssc.Z        ncl0992g.sum.Z   29-Jan-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09927.snx.Z  aus09927.ssc.Z        aus09927.sum.Z   14-Feb-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09927.snx.Z  eur09927.ssc.Z        eur09927.sum.Z   09-Feb-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09927.snx.Z  sir09927.ssc.Z        sir09927.sum.Z   09-Feb-99
================================================================================
Totals:  40 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]