Subject: [IGSREPORT-5813] Wk 0995 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 8:29:24 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Feb 24  8:29:24 PST 1999      Message Number 5813
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0995 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-Feb-99)
                   GPS Week 0995/IGS Operational Week 266
       (January 31 through February 06, 1999; Days 99031 thru 99037)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0995**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09950-6.eph.Z cod09957.erp.Z   cod09957.sum.Z   cod09957.snx.Z 12-Feb-99
EMR emr09950-6.eph.Z emr09957.erp.Z   emr09957.sum.Z   emr09957.snx.Z 16-Feb-99+
ESA esa09950-6.eph.Z esa09957.erp.Z   esa09957.sum.Z   esa09957.snx.Z 16-Feb-99
GFZ gfz09950-6.sp3.Z gfz09957.erp.Z   gfz09957.sum.Z   gfz09957.snx.Z 12-Feb-99+
IGP igp09950-6.sp3.Z igp09950-6.erp.Z igp09950-6.sum.Z                05-Feb-99
IGR igr09950-6.sp3.Z igr09950-6.erp.Z igr09950-6.sum.Z                07-Feb-99
IGS igs09950-6.sp3.Z igs09957.erp.Z   igs09957.sum.Z                  18-Feb-99
JPL jpl09950-6.sp3.Z jpl09957.erp.Z   jpl09957.sum.Z   jpl09957.snx.Z 16-Feb-99
JPL                                   jpl0995g.sum.Z   jpl0995g.snx.Z 07-Feb-99
MIT                                   mit0995g.sum.Z   mit0995g.snx.Z 23-Feb-99
NCL                                   ncl0995g.sum.Z   ncl0995g.snx.Z 17-Feb-99
NGS ngs09950-6.sp3.Z ngs09957.erp.Z   ngs09957.sum.Z   ngs09957.snx.Z 23-Feb-99
SIO sio09950-6.sp3.Z sio09957.erp.Z   sio09957.sum.Z   sio09957.snx.Z 23-Feb-99
================================================================================
Totals:  155 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0995) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]