Subject: [IGSREPORT-5786] Wk 0991 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:35:06 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 16 11:35:06 PST 1999      Message Number 5786
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0991 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 16-Feb-99)
                     GPS Week 0991/IGS Operational Week 262
            (January 03 through 09, 1999; Days 99003 thru 99009)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0991

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09917.snx.Z  cod09917.ssc.Z        cod09917.sum.Z   15-Jan-99
 EMR    AC    emr09917.snx.Z  emr09917.ssc.Z        emr09917.sum.Z   19-Jan-99
 ESA    AC    esa09917.snx.Z  esa09917.ssc.Z        esa09917.sum.Z   21-Jan-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz09917.snx.Z  gfz09917.ssc.Z        gfz09917.sum.Z   18-Jan-99
 JPL    AC    jpl09917.snx.Z  jpl09917.ssc.Z        jpl09917.sum.Z   33-Jan-99
 NGS    AC    ngs09917.snx.Z  ngs09917.ssc.Z        ngs09917.sum.Z   21-Jan-99
 SIO    AC    sio09917.snx.Z  sio09917.ssc.Z        sio09917.sum.Z   17-Jan-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0991g.snx.Z  jpl0991g.ssc.Z        jpl0991g.sum.Z   25-Jan-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0991g.snx.Z  mit0991g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0991g.sum.Z   26-Jan-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0991g.snx.Z  ncl0991g.ssc.Z        ncl0991g.sum.Z   28-Jan-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09917.snx.Z  aus09917.ssc.Z        aus09917.sum.Z   05-Feb-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09917.snx.Z  eur09917.ssc.Z        eur09917.sum.Z   02-Feb-99
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09917.snx.Z  gia09917.ssc.Z        gia09917.sum.Z   15-Feb-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09917.snx.Z  sir09917.ssc.Z        sir09917.sum.Z   07-Feb-99
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 4 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]