Subject: [IGSREPORT-5785] Wk 0994 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:34:48 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 16 11:34:48 PST 1999      Message Number 5785
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0994 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Feb-99)
                   GPS Week 0994/IGS Operational Week 265
           (January 24 through 30, 1999; Days 99024 thru 99030)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0994**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09940-6.eph.Z cod09947.erp.Z   cod09947.sum.Z   cod09947.snx.Z 05-Feb-99
EMR emr09940-6.eph.Z emr09947.erp.Z   emr09947.sum.Z   emr09947.snx.Z 03-Feb-99+
ESA esa09940-6.eph.Z esa09947.erp.Z   esa09947.sum.Z   esa09947.snx.Z 09-Feb-99
GFZ gfz09940-6.sp3.Z gfz09947.erp.Z   gfz09947.sum.Z   gfz09947.snx.Z 05-Feb-99+
IGP igp09940-6.sp3.Z igp09940-6.erp.Z igp09940-6.sum.Z                29-Jan-99
IGR igr09940-6.sp3.Z igr09940-6.erp.Z igr09940-6.sum.Z                31-Jan-99
IGS igs09940-6.sp3.Z igs09947.erp.Z   igs09947.sum.Z                  11-Feb-99
JPL jpl09940-6.sp3.Z jpl09947.erp.Z   jpl09947.sum.Z   jpl09947.snx.Z 08-Feb-99
JPL                                   jpl0994g.sum.Z   jpl0994g.snx.Z 09-Feb-99
MIT                                   mit0994g.sum.Z   mit0994g.snx.Z 16-Feb-99
NGS ngs09940-6.sp3.Z ngs09947.erp.Z   ngs09947.sum.Z   ngs09947.snx.Z 08-Feb-99
SIO sio09940-6.sp3.Z sio09947.erp.Z   sio09947.sum.Z   sio09947.snx.Z 08-Feb-99
================================================================================
Totals:  152 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0994) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]