Subject: [IGSREPORT-5767] Wk 0990 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:55:27 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb  9 10:55:27 PST 1999      Message Number 5767
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0990 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 07-Feb-99)
                      GPS Week 0990/IGS Operational Week 261
      (December 27, 1998 through January 02, 1999; Days 98391 thru 99002)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0990

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09907.snx.Z  cod09907.ssc.Z        cod09907.sum.Z   08-Jan-99
 EMR    AC    emr09907.snx.Z  emr09907.ssc.Z        emr09907.sum.Z   12-Jan-99
 ESA    AC    esa09907.snx.Z  esa09907.ssc.Z        esa09907.sum.Z   08-Jan-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz09907.snx.Z  gfz09907.ssc.Z        gfz09907.sum.Z   07-Jan-99
 JPL    AC    jpl09907.snx.Z  jpl09907.ssc.Z        jpl09907.sum.Z   12-Jan-99
 NGS    AC    ngs09907.snx.Z  ngs09907.ssc.Z        ngs09907.sum.Z   13-Jan-99
 SIO    AC    sio09907.snx.Z  sio09907.ssc.Z        sio09907.sum.Z   11-Jan-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0990g.snx.Z  jpl0990g.ssc.Z        jpl0990g.sum.Z   20-Jan-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0990g.snx.Z  mit0990g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0990g.sum.Z   20-Jan-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0990g.snx.Z  ncl0990g.ssc.Z        ncl0990g.sum.Z   28-Jan-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09907.snx.Z  aus09907.ssc.Z        aus09907.sum.Z   02-Feb-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09907.snx.Z  eur09907.ssc.Z        eur09907.sum.Z   26-Jan-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09907.snx.Z  sir09907.ssc.Z        sir09907.sum.Z   05-Feb-99
================================================================================
Totals:  40 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]