Subject: [IGSREPORT-5766] Wk 0993 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:55:07 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb  9 10:55:07 PST 1999      Message Number 5766
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0993 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-Feb-99)
                   GPS Week 0993/IGS Operational Week 264
           (January 17 through 23, 1999; Days 99017 thru 99023)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0993**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09930-6.eph.Z cod09937.erp.Z   cod09937.sum.Z   cod09937.snx.Z 29-Jan-99
EMR emr09930-6.eph.Z emr09937.erp.Z   emr09937.sum.Z   emr09937.snx.Z 27-Jan-99+
ESA esa09930-6.eph.Z esa09937.erp.Z   esa09937.sum.Z   esa09937.snx.Z 02-Feb-99
GFZ gfz09930-6.sp3.Z gfz09937.erp.Z   gfz09937.sum.Z   gfz09937.snx.Z 01-Feb-99+
IGP igp09930-6.sp3.Z igp09930-6.erp.Z igp09930-6.sum.Z                22-Jan-99
IGR igr09930-6.sp3.Z igr09930-6.erp.Z igr09930-6.sum.Z                24-Jan-99
IGS igs09930-6.sp3.Z igs09937.erp.Z   igs09937.sum.Z                  04-Feb-99
JPL jpl09930-6.sp3.Z jpl09937.erp.Z   jpl09937.sum.Z   jpl09937.snx.Z 02-Feb-99
JPL                                   jpl0993g.sum.Z   jpl0993g.snx.Z 03-Feb-99
MIT                                   mit0993g.sum.Z   mit0993g.snx.Z 08-Feb-99
NCL                                   ncl0993g.sum.Z   ncl0993g.snx.Z 08-Feb-99
NGS ngs09930-6.sp3.Z ngs09937.erp.Z   ngs09937.sum.Z   ngs09937.snx.Z 29-Jan-99
SIO sio09930-6.sp3.Z sio09937.erp.Z   sio09937.sum.Z   sio09937.snx.Z 01-Feb-99
================================================================================
Totals:  155 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0993) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]