Subject: [IGSREPORT-5743] Wk 0989 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:22:36 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb  2 13:22:36 PST 1999      Message Number 5743
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0989 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 02-Feb-99)
                   GPS Week 0989/IGS Operational Week 260
        (December 20 through 26, 1998; Days 98354 thru 98360)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0989

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09897.snx.Z  cod09897.ssc.Z        cod09897.sum.Z   01-Jan-99
 EMR    AC    emr09897.snx.Z  emr09897.ssc.Z        emr09897.sum.Z   30-Dec-98
 ESA    AC    esa09897.snx.Z  esa09897.ssc.Z        esa09897.sum.Z   05-Jan-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz09897.snx.Z  gfz09897.ssc.Z        gfz09897.sum.Z   30-Dec-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09897.snx.Z  jpl09897.ssc.Z        jpl09897.sum.Z   06-Jan-99
 NGS    AC    ngs09897.snx.Z  ngs09897.ssc.Z        ngs09897.sum.Z   05-Jan-99
 SIO    AC    sio09897.snx.Z  sio09897.ssc.Z        sio09897.sum.Z   02-Jan-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0989g.snx.Z  jpl0989g.ssc.Z        jpl0989g.sum.Z   22-Jan-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0989g.snx.Z  mit0989g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0989g.sum.Z   06-Jan-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0989g.snx.Z  ncl0989g.ssc.Z        ncl0989g.sum.Z   19-Jan-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09897.snx.Z  aus09897.ssc.Z        aus09897.sum.Z   20-Jan-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09897.snx.Z  eur09897.ssc.Z        eur09897.sum.Z   19-Jan-99
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09897.snx.Z  gia09897.ssc.Z        gia09897.sum.Z   01-Feb-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09897.snx.Z  sir09897.ssc.Z        sir09897.sum.Z   31-Jan-99
================================================================================
Totals:  50 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]