Subject: [IGSREPORT-5742] Wk 0992 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:22:00 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb  2 13:22:00 PST 1999      Message Number 5742
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0992 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Feb-99)
                   GPS Week 0992/IGS Operational Week 263
           (January 10 through 16, 1999; Days 99010 thru 99016)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0992**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09920-6.eph.Z cod09927.erp.Z   cod09927.sum.Z   cod09927.snx.Z 22-Jan-99
EMR emr09920-6.eph.Z emr09927.erp.Z   emr09927.sum.Z   emr09927.snx.Z 17-Jan-99
ESA esa09920-6.eph.Z esa09927.erp.Z   esa09927.sum.Z   esa09927.snx.Z 26-Jan-99
GFZ gfz09920-6.sp3.Z gfz09927.erp.Z   gfz09927.sum.Z   gfz09927.snx.Z 21-Jan-99+
IGP igp09920-6.sp3.Z igp09920-6.erp.Z igp09920-6.sum.Z                15-Jan-99
IGR igr09920-6.sp3.Z igr09920-6.erp.Z igr09920-6.sum.Z                17-Jan-99
IGS igs09920-6.sp3.Z igs09927.erp.Z   igs09927.sum.Z                  28-Jan-99
JPL jpl09920-6.sp3.Z jpl09927.erp.Z   jpl09927.sum.Z   jpl09927.snx.Z 26-Jan-99
JPL                                   jpl0992g.sum.Z   jpl0992g.snx.Z 28-Jan-99
MIT                                   mit0992g.sum.Z   mit0992g.snx.Z 01-Feb-99
NCL                                   ncl0992g.sum.Z   ncl0992g.snx.Z 29-Jan-99
NGS ngs09920-6.sp3.Z ngs09927.erp.Z   ngs09927.sum.Z   ngs09927.snx.Z 29-Jan-99
SIO sio09920-6.sp3.Z sio09927.erp.Z   sio09927.sum.Z   sio09927.snx.Z 25-Jan-99
================================================================================
Totals:  155 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0992) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  GFZ providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]