Subject: [IGSREPORT-573] IGN WEEKLY STATUS
From: L. Daniel
Date: 28 OCT 1993 17:05:01

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     28-OCT-1993 17:05:01       Message Number 573
***********************************************************************

FROM    : L. DANIEL
SUBJECT : IGN WEEKLY STATUS
----------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 20-OCT-1993 08:22:06.51)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #717    3/10/1993 to 9/10/1993   days 276-282        

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              7    7    7    7    8    8    8         
Center           Type         6    7    8    9    0    1    2         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X