Subject: [IGSREPORT-571] IGN WEEKLY STATUS
From: L. Daniel
Date: 28 OCT 1993 16:53:24

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     28-OCT-1993 16:53:24       Message Number 571
***********************************************************************

FROM    : L.DANIEL
SUBJECT : IGN WEEKLY STATUS

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of 20-OCT-1993 09:06:51.15)                   
                                                                      
       GPS WEEK #718    10/10/1993 to 16/10/1993   days 283-289       

                                           2   2   2   2   2   2   2  
                                           8   8   8   8   8   8   8  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         3   4   5   6   7   8   9  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FORTALEZA            FORT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE SNR-8A     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HOBART               HOB1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
JOZEFOSLAW           JOZE TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   X   -  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOUROU               KOUR ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE SNR-8      -   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   -   -   X   X   -  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE SNR8-C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NORTH LIBERTY        NLIB ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
RICHMOND             RCM4 ROGUE SNR-8000   -   -   -   X   -   -   -  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TAIPEI               TAIW ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   -   X   X   X   X  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816AT   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WESTFORD             WES2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL ROGUE SNR8-C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
--------------------                                                  
                  39