Subject: [IGSREPORT-5709] Wk 0988 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 8:39:41 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 26  8:39:41 PST 1999      Message Number 5709
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0988 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 26-Jan-99)
                   GPS Week 0988/IGS Operational Week 259
        (December 13 through 19, 1998; Days 98340 thru 98346)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0988

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09887.snx.Z  cod09887.ssc.Z        cod09887.sum.Z   25-Dec-98
 EMR    AC    emr09887.snx.Z  emr09887.ssc.Z        emr09887.sum.Z   24-Dec-98
 ESA    AC    esa09887.snx.Z  esa09887.ssc.Z        esa09887.sum.Z   29-Dec-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09887.snx.Z  gfz09887.ssc.Z        gfz09887.sum.Z   28-Dec-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09887.snx.Z  jpl09887.ssc.Z        jpl09887.sum.Z   28-Dec-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09887.snx.Z  ngs09887.ssc.Z        ngs09887.sum.Z   23-Dec-98
 SIO    AC    sio09887.snx.Z  sio09887.ssc.Z        sio09887.sum.Z   26-Dec-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0988g.snx.Z  jpl0988g.ssc.Z        jpl0988g.sum.Z   22-Jan-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0988g.snx.Z  mit0988g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0988g.sum.Z   06-Jan-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0988g.snx.Z  ncl0988g.ssc.Z        ncl0988g.sum.Z   19-Jan-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09887.snx.Z  aus09887.ssc.Z        aus09887.sum.Z   18-Jan-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09887.snx.Z  eur09887.ssc.Z        eur09887.sum.Z   12-Jan-99
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 2 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]