Subject: [IGSREPORT-5708] Wk 0991 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 8:39:12 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 26  8:39:12 PST 1999      Message Number 5708
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0991 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Jan-99)
                   GPS Week 0991/IGS Operational Week 262
           (January 03 through 09, 1999; Days 99003 thru 99009)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0991**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09910-6.eph.Z cod09917.erp.Z   cod09917.sum.Z   cod09917.snx.Z 15-Jan-99
EMR emr09910-6.eph.Z emr09917.erp.Z   emr09917.sum.Z   emr09917.snx.Z 10-Jan-99
ESA esa09910-6.eph.Z esa09917.erp.Z   esa09917.sum.Z   esa09917.snx.Z 21-Jan-99
GFZ gfz09910-6.sp3.Z gfz09917.erp.Z   gfz09917.sum.Z   gfz09917.snx.Z 18-Jan-99+
IGP igp09910-6.sp3.Z igp09910-6.erp.Z igp09910-6.sum.Z                08-Jan-99
IGR igr09910-6.sp3.Z igr09910-6.erp.Z igr09910-6.sum.Z                10-Jan-99
IGS igs09910-6.sp3.Z igs09917.erp.Z   igs09917.sum.Z                  21-Jan-99
JPL jpl09910-6.sp3.Z jpl09917.erp.Z   jpl09917.sum.Z   jpl09917.snx.Z 19-Jan-99
JPL                                   jpl0991g.sum.Z   jpl0991g.snx.Z 25-Jan-99
MIT                                   mit0991g.sum.Z   mit0991g.snx.Z 26-Jan-99
NGS ngs09910-6.sp3.Z ngs09917.erp.Z   ngs09917.sum.Z   ngs09917.snx.Z 21-Jan-99
SIO sio09910-6.sp3.Z sio09917.erp.Z   sio09917.sum.Z   sio09917.snx.Z 17-Jan-99
================================================================================
Totals:  144 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0991) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  GFZ providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]