Subject: [IGSREPORT-569] CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0718
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 28 OCT 1993 16:40:01

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     28-OCT-1993 16:40:01       Message Number 569
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0718
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Oct-93)
                       GPS Week 0718/IGS Pilot Week 50
                (October 10 thru 16, 1993; Days 283 thru 289)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0718]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07180-6.EPH      SP3     COD07187.ERP   COD07187.SUM     25-Oct-93
 EMR     EMR07180-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07187.ERP   EMR07187.SUM     20-Oct-93
 ESA     ESA07180-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07187.ERP   ESA07187.SUM     25-Oct-93
 GFZ     GFZ07180-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07187.ERP   GFZ07187.SUM     25-Oct-93
 JPL     JPL07180-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  JPL07187.ERP   JPL07187.SUM     22-Oct-93
 NGS     NGS07180-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07180-6.SUM   21-Oct-93
 SIO     SIO07180-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07187.ERP   SIO07187.SUM     24-Oct-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  82 files (12.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index