Subject: [IGSREPORT-568] CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0717
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 28 OCT 1993 16:34:19

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     28-OCT-1993 16:34:19       Message Number 568
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0717
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Oct-93)
                       GPS Week 0717/IGS Pilot Week 49
              (October 03 thru 09, 1993; Days 276 thru 282)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0717]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07170-6.EPH      SP3     COD07177.ERP   COD07177.SUM     18-Oct-93
 EMR     EMR07170-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07177.ERP   EMR07177.SUM     13-Oct-93
 ESA     ESA07170-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07177.ERP   ESA07177.SUM     15-Oct-93
 GFZ     GFZ07170-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07177.ERP   GFZ07177.SUM     22-Oct-93
 JPL     JPL07177.SP1,SP3   SP1,SP3  JPL07177.ERP   JPL07177.SUM     19-Oct-93
 NGS     NGS07170-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07170-6.SUM   18-Oct-93
 SIO     SIO07170-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07177.ERP   SIO07177.SUM     16-Oct-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  70 files (12.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index