Subject: [IGSREPORT-5677] Wk 0987 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:08:08 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 19 13:08:08 PST 1999      Message Number 5677
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0987 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 19-Jan-99)
                   GPS Week 0987/IGS Operational Week 258
        (December 06 through 12, 1998; Days 98333 thru 98339)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0987

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09877.snx.Z  cod09877.ssc.Z        cod09877.sum.Z   18-Dec-98
 EMR    AC    emr09877.snx.Z  emr09877.ssc.Z        emr09877.sum.Z   18-Dec-98
 ESA    AC    esa09877.snx.Z  esa09877.ssc.Z        esa09877.sum.Z   18-Dec-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09877.snx.Z  gfz09877.ssc.Z        gfz09877.sum.Z   17-Dec-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09877.snx.Z  jpl09877.ssc.Z        jpl09877.sum.Z   18-Dec-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09877.snx.Z  ngs09877.ssc.Z        ngs09877.sum.Z   18-Dec-98
 SIO    AC    sio09877.snx.Z  sio09877.ssc.Z        sio09877.sum.Z   19-Dec-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0987g.snx.Z  jpl0987g.ssc.Z        jpl0987g.sum.Z   04-Jan-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0987g.snx.Z  mit0987g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0987g.sum.Z   28-Dec-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0987g.snx.Z  ncl0987g.ssc.Z        ncl0987g.sum.Z   19-Jan-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09877.snx.Z  aus09877.ssc.Z        aus09877.sum.Z   11-Jan-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09877.snx.Z  eur09877.ssc.Z        eur09877.sum.Z   05-Jan-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09877.snx.Z  sir09877.ssc.Z        sir09877.sum.Z   15-Jan-99
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]