Subject: [IGSREPORT-5676] Wk 0990 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:07:44 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 19 13:07:44 PST 1999      Message Number 5676
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0990 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 19-Jan-99)
                   GPS Week 0990/IGS Operational Week 261
    (December 27, 1998 through January 02, 1999; Days 98361 thru 99002)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0990**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09900-6.eph.Z cod09907.erp.Z   cod09907.sum.Z   cod09907.snx.Z 08-Jan-99
EMR emr09900-6.eph.Z emr09907.erp.Z   emr09907.sum.Z   emr09907.snx.Z 12-Jan-99
ESA esa09900-6.eph.Z esa09907.erp.Z   esa09907.sum.Z   esa09907.snx.Z 08-Jan-99
GFZ gfz09900-6.sp3.Z gfz09907.erp.Z   gfz09907.sum.Z   gfz09907.snx.Z 07-Jan-99+
IGP igp09900-6.sp3.Z igp09900-6.erp.Z igp09900-6.sum.Z                01-Jan-99
IGR igr09900-6.sp3.Z igr09900-6.erp.Z igr09900-6.sum.Z                03-Jan-99
IGS igs09900-6.sp3.Z igs09907.erp.Z   igs09907.sum.Z                  14-Jan-99
JPL jpl09900-6.sp3.Z jpl09907.erp.Z   jpl09907.sum.Z   jpl09907.snx.Z 12-Jan-99
NGS ngs09900-6.sp3.Z ngs09907.erp.Z   ngs09907.sum.Z   ngs09907.snx.Z 13-Jan-99
SIO sio09900-6.sp3.Z sio09907.erp.Z   sio09907.sum.Z   sio09907.snx.Z 11-Jan-99
================================================================================
Totals:  137 files from 7 analysis centers, 0 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0990) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  GFZ providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]