Subject: [IGSREPORT-5656] Wk 0986 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:58:21 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 12 12:58:21 PST 1999      Message Number 5656
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0986 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 12-Jan-99)
                   GPS Week 0986/IGS Operational Week 257
        (November 29 through December 05, 1998; Days 98333 thru 98339)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0986

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09867.snx.Z  cod09867.ssc.Z        cod09867.sum.Z   12-Dec-98
 EMR    AC    emr09867.snx.Z  emr09867.ssc.Z        emr09867.sum.Z   10-Dec-98
 ESA    AC    esa09867.snx.Z  esa09867.ssc.Z        esa09867.sum.Z   11-Dec-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09867.snx.Z  gfz09867.ssc.Z        gfz09867.sum.Z   12-Dec-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09867.snx.Z  jpl09867.ssc.Z        jpl09867.sum.Z   14-Dec-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09867.snx.Z  ngs09867.ssc.Z        ngs09867.sum.Z   10-Dec-98
 SIO    AC    sio09867.snx.Z  sio09867.ssc.Z        sio09867.sum.Z   13-Dec-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0986g.snx.Z  jpl0986g.ssc.Z        jpl0986g.sum.Z   15-Dec-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0986g.snx.Z  mit0986g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0986g.sum.Z   21-Dec-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09867.snx.Z  aus09867.ssc.Z        aus09867.sum.Z   11-Jan-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09867.snx.Z  eur09867.ssc.Z        eur09867.sum.Z   30-Dec-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09867.snx.Z  sir09867.ssc.Z        sir09867.sum.Z   05-Jan-99
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]