Subject: [IGSREPORT-5655] Wk 0989 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:57:59 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 12 12:57:59 PST 1999      Message Number 5655
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0989 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 12-Jan-99)
                   GPS Week 0989/IGS Operational Week 260
           (December 20 through 26, 1998; Days 98354 thru 98360)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0989**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09890-6.eph.Z cod09897.erp.Z   cod09897.sum.Z   cod09897.snx.Z 01-Jan-99
EMR emr09890-6.eph.Z emr09897.erp.Z   emr09897.sum.Z   emr09897.snx.Z 30-Dec-98
ESA esa09890-6.eph.Z esa09897.erp.Z   esa09897.sum.Z   esa09897.snx.Z 05-Jan-99
GFZ gfz09890-6.sp3.Z gfz09897.erp.Z   gfz09897.sum.Z   gfz09897.snx.Z 30-Dec-98+
IGP igp09890-6.sp3.Z igp09890-6.erp.Z igp09890-6.sum.Z                25-Dec-98
IGR igr09890-6.sp3.Z igr09890-6.erp.Z igr09890-6.sum.Z                27-Dec-98
IGS igs09890-6.sp3.Z igs09897.erp.Z   igs09897.sum.Z                  06-Jan-99
JPL jpl09890-6.sp3.Z jpl09897.erp.Z   jpl09897.sum.Z   jpl09897.snx.Z 06-Jan-99
NGS ngs09890-6.sp3.Z ngs09897.erp.Z   ngs09897.sum.Z   ngs09897.snx.Z 05-Jan-99
SIO sio09890-6.sp3.Z sio09897.erp.Z   sio09897.sum.Z   sio09897.snx.Z 02-Jan-99
================================================================================
Totals:  137 files from 7 analysis centers, 0 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0989) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  GFZ providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]