Subject: [IGSREPORT-5632] Wk 0985 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 11:26:06 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan  5 11:26:06 PST 1999      Message Number 5632
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0985 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 05-Jan-99)
                   GPS Week 0985/IGS Operational Week 256
           (November 22 through 28, 1998; Days 98326 thru 98332)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0985

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09857.snx.Z  cod09857.ssc.Z        cod09857.sum.Z   04-Dec-98
 EMR    AC    emr09857.snx.Z  emr09857.ssc.Z        emr09857.sum.Z   04-Dec-98
 ESA    AC    esa09857.snx.Z  esa09857.ssc.Z        esa09857.sum.Z   04-Dec-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09857.snx.Z  gfz09857.ssc.Z        gfz09857.sum.Z   03-Dec-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09857.snx.Z  jpl09857.ssc.Z        jpl09857.sum.Z   04-Dec-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09857.snx.Z  ngs09857.ssc.Z        ngs09857.sum.Z   04-Dec-98
 SIO    AC    sio09857.snx.Z  sio09857.ssc.Z        sio09857.sum.Z   05-Dec-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0985g.snx.Z  jpl0985g.ssc.Z        jpl0985g.sum.Z   15-Dec-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0985g.snx.Z  mit0985g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0985g.sum.Z   15-Dec-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09857.snx.Z  aus09857.ssc.Z        aus09857.sum.Z   21-Dec-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09857.snx.Z  eur09857.ssc.Z        eur09857.sum.Z   22-Dec-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09857.snx.Z  sir09857.ssc.Z        sir09857.sum.Z   21-Dec-98
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]