Subject: [IGSREPORT-5631] Wk 0988 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 11:25:44 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan  5 11:25:44 PST 1999      Message Number 5631
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0988 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 05-Jan-99)
                   GPS Week 0988/IGS Operational Week 259
           (December 13 through 19, 1998; Days 98347 thru 98354)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0988**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09880-6.eph.Z cod09887.erp.Z   cod09887.sum.Z   cod09887.snx.Z 25-Dec-98
EMR emr09880-6.eph.Z emr09887.erp.Z   emr09887.sum.Z   emr09887.snx.Z 24-Dec-98
ESA esa09880-6.eph.Z esa09887.erp.Z   esa09887.sum.Z   esa09887.snx.Z 29-Dec-98
GFZ gfz09880-6.sp3.Z gfz09887.erp.Z   gfz09887.sum.Z   gfz09887.snx.Z 28-Dec-98+
IGP igp09880-6.sp3.Z igp09880-6.erp.Z igp09880-6.sum.Z                18-Dec-98
IGR igr09880-6.sp3.Z igr09880-6.erp.Z igr09880-6.sum.Z                20-Dec-98
IGS igs09880-6.sp3.Z igs09887.erp.Z   igs09887.sum.Z                  30-Dec-98
JPL jpl09880-6.sp3.Z jpl09887.erp.Z   jpl09887.sum.Z   jpl09887.snx.Z 28-Dec-98
NGS ngs09880-6.sp3.Z ngs09887.erp.Z   ngs09887.sum.Z   ngs09887.snx.Z 23-Dec-98
SIO sio09880-6.sp3.Z sio09887.erp.Z   sio09887.sum.Z   sio09887.snx.Z 26-Dec-98
================================================================================
Totals:  137 files from 7 analysis centers, 0 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0988) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  GFZ providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]