Subject: [IGSREPORT-562] CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0716
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 22 OCT 1993 17:41:48

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     22-OCT-1993 17:41:48       Message Number 562
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0716
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Oct-93)
                       GPS Week 0716/IGS Pilot Week 48
          (Septemeber 26 thru October 02, 1993; Days 269 thru 275)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0716]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07160-6.EPH      SP3     COD07167.ERP   COD07167.SUM     13-Oct-93
 EMR     EMR07160-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07167.ERP   EMR07167.SUM     05-Oct-93
 ESA     ESA07160-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07167.ERP   ESA07167.SUM     06-Oct-93
 GFZ     GFZ07160-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07167.ERP   GFZ07167.SUM     11-Oct-93
 JPL     JPL07167.SP1,SP3   SP1,SP3  JPL07167.ERP   JPL07167.SUM     12-Oct-93
 NGS     NGS07160-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07160-6.SUM   08-Oct-93
 SIO     SIO07160-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07167.ERP   SIO07167.SUM     11-Oct-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  70 files (12.5 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index