Subject: [IGSREPORT-5615] Wk 0984 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Products Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:59:55 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 29 10:59:55 PST 1998      Message Number 5615
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0984 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Products Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 29-Dec-98)
                   GPS Week 0984/IGS Operational Week 255
           (November 15 through 21, 1998; Days 98319 thru 98325)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0984

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09847.snx.Z  cod09847.ssc.Z        cod09847.sum.Z   27-Nov-98
 EMR    AC    emr09847.snx.Z  emr09847.ssc.Z        emr09847.sum.Z   02-Dec-98
 ESA    AC    esa09847.snx.Z  esa09847.ssc.Z        esa09847.sum.Z   01-Dec-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09847.snx.Z  gfz09847.ssc.Z        gfz09847.sum.Z   01-Dec-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09847.snx.Z  jpl09847.ssc.Z        jpl09847.sum.Z   01-Dec-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09847.snx.Z  ngs09847.ssc.Z        ngs09847.sum.Z   25-Nov-98
 SIO    AC    sio09847.snx.Z  sio09847.ssc.Z        sio09847.sum.Z   29-Nov-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0984g.snx.Z  jpl0984g.ssc.Z        jpl0984g.sum.Z   15-Dec-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0984g.snx.Z  mit0984g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0984g.sum.Z   15-Dec-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09847.snx.Z  aus09847.ssc.Z        aus09847.sum.Z   14-Dec-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09847.snx.Z  eur09847.ssc.Z        eur09847.sum.Z   15-Dec-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09847.snx.Z  sir09847.ssc.Z        sir09847.sum.Z   18-Dec-98
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]