Subject: [IGSREPORT-5614] Wk 0987 CDDIS Products Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:59:37 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 29 10:59:37 PST 1998      Message Number 5614
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0987 CDDIS Products Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Dec-98)
                   GPS Week 0987/IGS Operational Week 258
           (December 06 through 12, 1998; Days 98340 thru 98346)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0987**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09870-6.eph.Z cod09877.erp.Z   cod09877.sum.Z   cod09877.snx.Z 18-Dec-98
EMR emr09870-6.eph.Z emr09877.erp.Z   emr09877.sum.Z   emr09877.snx.Z 18-Dec-98
ESA esa09870-6.eph.Z esa09877.erp.Z   esa09877.sum.Z   esa09877.snx.Z 18-Dec-98
GFZ gfz09870-6.sp3.Z gfz09877.erp.Z   gfz09877.sum.Z   gfz09877.snx.Z 17-Dec-98+
IGP igp09870-6.sp3.Z igp09870-6.erp.Z igp09870-6.sum.Z                11-Dec-98
IGR igr09870-6.sp3.Z igr09870-6.erp.Z igr09870-6.sum.Z                13-Dec-98
IGS igs09870-6.sp3.Z igs09877.erp.Z   igs09877.sum.Z                  23-Dec-98
JPL jpl09870-6.sp3.Z jpl09877.erp.Z   jpl09877.sum.Z   jpl09877.snx.Z 18-Dec-98
MIT                                   mit0987g.sum.Z   mit0987g.snx.Z 28-Dec-98
NGS ngs09870-6.sp3.Z ngs09877.erp.Z   ngs09877.sum.Z   ngs09877.snx.Z 18-Dec-98
SIO sio09870-6.sp3.Z sio09877.erp.Z   sio09877.sum.Z   sio09877.snx.Z 19-Dec-98
================================================================================
Totals:  141 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0987) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  GFZ providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]