Subject: [IGSREPORT-561] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0718
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 22 OCT 1993 17:34:44

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     22-OCT-1993 17:34:44       Message Number 561
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0718                         
---------------------------------------------------                         
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 21-Oct-93 10:10)           
                       IGS Pilot Week 50/GPS Week 0718                      
                (October 10 thru 16, 1993; Days 283 thru 289)               
                                                                            
                                           2   2   2   2   2   2   2        
                   Mon.                    8   8   8   8   8   8   8   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      3   4   5   6   7   8   9  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Bermuda            BRMU  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fortaleza          FORT  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Jozefoslaw         JOZE  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kiruna             KIRU  Rogue SNR-8100    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Lake Mathews       MATH  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6 
McDonald           MDO1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   -   X   X   -      4 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Palos Verdes       PVEP  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Perth              PERT  Rogue SNR-8100    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO3  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   -   X   X   X   X      6 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              48  stations          47  48  46  47  48  48  46   330 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93279 and on
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

        CDDIS has installed new disk drives.  Disk GPS1 will now contain
             approximately 75 days worth of data.  The optical disks will now
             be used for archiving the GPS data and satisfying special requests.
             GPS2 also points to this disk area.

        CIGNET has delivered Wuhan data from day 93175 through day 93279;
             interested users should contact the CDDIS staff to obtain these
             data.