Subject: [IGSREPORT-5601] Wk 0983 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 12:15:36 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 22 12:15:36 PST 1998      Message Number 5601
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0983 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 22-Dec-98)
                   GPS Week 0983/IGS Operational Week 254
           (November 08 through 14, 1998; Days 98312 thru 98318)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0983

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09837.snx.Z  cod09837.ssc.Z        cod09837.sum.Z   20-Nov-98
 EMR    AC    emr09837.snx.Z  emr09837.ssc.Z        emr09837.sum.Z   18-Nov-98
 ESA    AC    esa09837.snx.Z  esa09837.ssc.Z        esa09837.sum.Z   23-Nov-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09837.snx.Z  gfz09837.ssc.Z        gfz09837.sum.Z   20-Nov-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09837.snx.Z  jpl09837.ssc.Z        jpl09837.sum.Z   23-Nov-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09837.snx.Z  ngs09837.ssc.Z        ngs09837.sum.Z   19-Nov-98
 SIO    AC    sio09837.snx.Z  sio09837.ssc.Z        sio09837.sum.Z   23-Nov-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0983g.snx.Z  jpl0983g.ssc.Z        jpl0983g.sum.Z   25-Nov-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0983g.snx.Z  mit0983g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0983g.sum.Z   30-Nov-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09837.snx.Z  aus09837.ssc.Z        aus09837.sum.Z   10-Dec-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09837.snx.Z  eur09837.ssc.Z        eur09837.sum.Z   08-Dec-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09837.snx.Z  sir09837.ssc.Z        sir09837.sum.Z   14-Dec-98
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]