Subject: [IGSREPORT-5600] Wk 0986 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 12:15:10 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 22 12:15:10 PST 1998      Message Number 5600
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0986 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Dec-98)
                   GPS Week 0986/IGS Operational Week 257
       (November 29 through December 05, 1998; Days 98333 thru 98339)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0986**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09860-6.eph.Z cod09867.erp.Z   cod09867.sum.Z   cod09867.snx.Z 12-Dec-98
EMR emr09860-6.eph.Z emr09867.erp.Z   emr09867.sum.Z   emr09867.snx.Z 10-Dec-98
ESA esa09860-6.eph.Z esa09867.erp.Z   esa09867.sum.Z   esa09867.snx.Z 11-Dec-98
GFZ gfz09860-6.sp3.Z gfz09867.erp.Z   gfz09867.sum.Z   gfz09867.snx.Z 12-Dec-98+
IGP igp09860-6.sp3.Z igp09860-6.erp.Z igp09860-6.sum.Z                04-Dec-98
IGR igr09860-6.sp3.Z igr09860-6.erp.Z igr09860-6.sum.Z                06-Dec-98
IGS igs09860-6.sp3.Z igs09867.erp.Z   igs09867.sum.Z                  15-Dec-98
JPL jpl09860-6.sp3.Z jpl09867.erp.Z   jpl09867.sum.Z   jpl09867.snx.Z 14-Dec-98
JPL                                   jpl0986g.sum.Z   jpl0986g.snx.Z 15-Dec-98
MIT                                   mit0986g.sum.Z   mit0986g.snx.Z 21-Dec-98
NGS ngs09860-6.sp3.Z ngs09867.erp.Z   ngs09867.sum.Z   ngs09867.snx.Z 10-Dec-98
SIO sio09860-6.sp3.Z sio09867.erp.Z   sio09867.sum.Z   sio09867.snx.Z 13-Dec-98
================================================================================
Totals:  144 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0986) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  GFZ providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]